We honor each child and family as an expression of the Christ within. Every Sunday, our Soul School is full of children and teens exploring the loving and practical principles of Unity through the metaphysical teachings of the Bible, Jesus, Unity curriculum, and like-minded spiritual resources. A Living Curriculum of engaging lessons, along with our staff of loving volunteers, help support their spiritual growth, physical and emotional health, and positive self-esteem, all while having fun!
The Five Unity Principles, as taught to our children
- God is all good and active in everything, everywhere.
- I am naturally good because God’s Divinity is in me and in everyone.
- I create my experiences by what I choose to think and what I feel and believe.
- Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with God and bring out the good in my life.
- I do and give my best by living the Truth I know.
To ensure the safety and well-being of our children, we have adopted the following policies:
- All parents/guardians are required to sign-in children from age 0 – 8th grade at our Youth Ed table every Sunday. Except for occasional guests, all families must have a registration form on file. This alerts us to any allergies or special needs your child may have.
- Parents/guardians are required to pick up and sign out their children immediately after services.
- There will always be a volunteer who has undergone a criminal background check present with your child. Our volunteers receive ongoing support and training.