1. God is absolute good, everywhere present. There is only One Power, One Presence, God.
God is good without an opposite. There is no other power. God is omnipotence- all power. God is omniscience- all wisdom. God is omnipresent- there is no place that God is not.
Since God is omnipresent, we cannot be separated from God. Oneness is our natural state.
2. Human beings have a spark of divinity within them, the Christ spirit within. Their very essence is of God, and therefore they are also inherently good.
As a wave has its being in the ocean, you have your being in God-ness. A wave is not the whole ocean, but it is made of exactly the same stuff as the ocean and can never be removed from the ocean.
Jesus is our great example- our way-shower. He demonstrated what is possible when we live in awareness of our Oneness, consciously and willingly aligned with our Divinity.
We are expressions of the divine in human form.
3. Human beings create their experiences by the activity of their thinking. Everything in the manifest realm has its beginning in thought.
Our thoughts, feelings, and beliefs have the power to create our reality.
We create not just as individuals, but as groups. We are all connected in the One Mind
We cannot always know the larger meaning of our circumstances at the time we experience them. What may seem to be a terrible event may turn out to be the catalyst for our highest possible good. By using our free will, we always have the choice to experience good.
4. Prayer is creative thinking that heightens the connection with God-Mind and therefore brings forth wisdom, healing, prosperity, and everything good.
Affirmative prayer is the activity that allows us to know our Oneness
Prayer is not something we do for God but is something we do to maintain our awareness of Truth.
Prayer is the activity by which we may directly experience God.
5. Knowing and understanding the laws of life, also called Truth, are not enough. A person must also live the Truth that he or she knows.
It is impossible NOT live these laws — they apply to everyone, all of the time, whether we “believe” in them or not.
Living the Truth means that we show up in all of the activities of our lives- work, play, family relationships- with a consciousness that what we do and the way we behave matters.
Living the Truth means that we do the work necessary to remain conscious and aware of our Oneness.
Living the Truth means that we recognize our Divinity and act in ways that express that Divinity.