- This event has passed.
Sunday Celebration Service
February 14 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
An event every week that begins at 10:30 am on Sunday, repeating indefinitely
We are in the process of a “soft opening” for in-person services.
If you are ready to return and wish to be included on the service invitation list, please email Rev. Brenda with your contact info and how many will be attending with you. We will put you on the list and send you information on the date you may attend a Sunday service in person.
Here are the guidelines we are asking to be observed:
2. For now, please enter through the back door.
3. Masks are required for entry and if folks are sitting closer than 10 feet during service. (We are striving to create extra safe distances between people so that you may remove your mask during the actual service if you like.)
4. Please visit the welcome table for hand sanitizer and a mask if you need one. Other items are on this table for your use and safety as needed.
5. Gathering in the building for social time is not allowed at this time; restrooms are available. You are welcome to chat and visit outside at your discretion.
6. After the service ends, please remain at your seat; we will signal you to leave the sanctuary row by row; we try to enter and occupy seats in the front first and, leave from the back first to reduce exposure.
7. There may be other requests as we move forward; thank you for your love and support.